Sunday, June 22, 2008

Who's that sleeping in my bed????

Okay... so she's my new "FRIEND".... but does that mean she sleeps in MY BED when she comes to visit?
Well, what's a gentleman puppy to say.... she's so tired from playing in the pool with our people that she just fell into the bed.... oh so what if it's my place.... BESIDES!!!!

Look what EE has!!!! and as long as nobody sees, I'm thinking mom and I can tag team and get some of that people food EE is so willing to share with us!
Yeah mom, you were right.... having these little people around is a pretty good deal for us. They give her treats, and then... because we're so persistent and adorable, she gives us a bit of her stash! Good deal.... and by the way....
You just stay asleep in my bed as long as you want Miss Jewely Jewely.... this people food might just be too rich for your young tummy!!!!

No comments: