Saturday, May 10, 2008

Mother's Day for Jewely... Momo

We knew from the time this one was held that this would be her home... and YEAH!!! KG's special teacher has a new baby for Mother's day!
We prayed for the perfect home, and here it is!
These are good people who love the Lord and will love having this precious little Jewel in their treasure chest!
A local and now nationally acclaimed athlete carefully hands her mother a little bundle for this mother's day 2008

Now our little Ebear is sitting at my feet while Momma Latte is in my lap... he wants arms to hold him..... maybe KG will be here soon! Thank You Lord for Your sweet presence felt in the answered prayers even about our pet's homes! YOU ARE A GRACIOUS LORD!
Happy Mother's Day Mssss G!

1 comment:

Olivia said...

Hello...I got to your site from the Reporter News. We are thinking about getting another dog and I was wondering if you still had any. But more than that I wanted to tell you that I love how much you love your pets. I feel the same way about Gracey. She brings so much joy to me. I am so blessed by her.