Saturday, November 1, 2008

Yorkie Royalty.... dress up night at doggy class!

it was a night to be remembered. The two BIG goldens were not here and neither was the REALLY big black Rottweiler! It was just us... Me and the girls, and well... guess we'd better include the pup, Coby. He's still learning of course.
Coby was dressed like a Red Raider (in honor of the upcoming Tech vs. UT game).
Miss Breezy Lady... Chatty for short wore a stunning orange ensemble which matched her bouncy personality perfectly.
Julie, MY PERSONAL favorite, as well as TEACHER's pet... came with her owners... yes, both of them as country cow dogs... as in Hank look alikes.


Having so many choices before me... should I be an angel? nope, a little too sweet.
Should I be a court jester, nope, wouldn't get me the respect I deserve....
Well... decision made... I came as the leader of the pack in the royal robes designating my regal position before my adoring public. I really think my owner should have done a bit more with the hair, but oh well... out came the silly pony tail anyway before the night was over!

Yes.... dress up night was a hit... even if I didn't get that new signal "WAIT"... understood... I really thought people loved watching me bounce to my owner so much, why should I WAIT???

Looks like I'm in for a bit more training at home... at least that's what Miss Betty told my owner.
you know what that means????
more treats!
I'm no dummy:)


2 comments:

MyShilohRanch said...

I LOVE your BEAUTIFUL little Yorkies and your pictures. Your headliner picture is gorgeous! I plan (don't know if the Lord agrees yet) to have a Yorkie next. I have wanted one for years, they are SO sweet! Just seems others came along that needed homes first. I never went looking for any of the dogs I have now; they all found me, well maybe the boxer I did look first. My JR was my first small dog, now the Rat Terrier, their getting smaller! :)

Your slide show brought tears to my eyes. LOVELY tributes! Did you do that with Picasa? It came out really nice. Many have come and gone from our Ranch too. The going is always SO hard!

Yes, I have had a special love for God's critters all of my life! I see that is another thing we have in common.

My horses were each chosen, and I feel Chosen as well. ALL of God's critters are SO awesome - whether they travel by land, or sea, or air - all are so beautiful and unique. Just like with people and trees and flowers, He just blesses us with so much splendor on this earth! Bless His heart! And bless YOURS!

MyShilohRanch said...

Oops, I am a spelling "fanatic" and see I miswrote about my dogs getting smaller - SHOULD be "they're."

Thanks for your indulgence.

PS: my grandaughters love your pictures too! They got the animal lover genes too!