Friday, July 25, 2008

Ebear gets a yorkie topknot! (inspite of still sporting the puppy skunk stripe)

Yes, I was feeling a bit unattractive as folks were commenting on my "skunk stripe". Little did they know that this is a natural growing out of my all black puppy coat. I'm getting the real deal..
today I got the YORKIE TOPKNOT to prove it!
Okay, so it's a little wimpy now, but you just wait... it's growing and I'm sorta thinking it is a bit like the Egyptian royal princes used to sport... a LONG braid... mine is going to be REGAL!
Yep... that's my mom... I really don't want her to have that white thing in her hair, so I keep trying to pull it out!
Makes her a little mad I assure you!

Do our profiles look a like? My people tell me that my short nose is just what they wanted.
AWWWWW MOM.... quit checking to see if it's still there???!!! It is, and

YOU LOOK MAHVELOUS MY DEAR!!!!

Let's go play tug of war.... yes, I won't mess up your hair..... (ha ha ha)

No comments: