Saturday, March 15, 2008

day 3

Sometimes the freshness of life is enough to take your breath away... and sometimes it just makes you stand in awe that something so tiny can be so complete with a fully operational life system. (can you imagine how tiny this little heart is??) Only God gives such perfection of order to His creation!
( I DO NOT think my KG fingernails will make it to St. Patrick's day), isn't this just the sweetest face you ever saw?
You can't see the face above these two, but there is one HUGE smile across it as it's owner says... "look Tahtee, Latte trusts me with both her babies!"
And SJ uses his best manners as he gets a kiss from Mr. Elvis. (we're glad he understands the concept of "now they are out of Latte's tummy for us to love :)
It was about 27 years ago, when Emily was 3, and she would be the one sitting in a little yorkie's box and trying to mother the entire litter of Holly's puppies. My how the circle of life keeps going.
Head to head and loving life together... I pray, and I know these two always will!
I thank our Lord for such precious times on this earth to share His gifts of creation and life! amen

1 comment:

Kaely said...

I really wish I could be there to kiss those sweet little creations. I'm looking forward to today's pictures - how fun to watch them grow through the computer!!