Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Look MOM... no tails!

What do you mean I have to stay in the bed with the puppies... I always stay in bed with you on nights like this....
Thus the reason I had NO SLEEP last night!! between the lightning, thunder and hungry babies, Latte decided she was still a bit of a "baby" herself.... so I slept in the YES room with the Yorkies! I knew what tomorrow would bring....
Today, day 6 of their wee little lives was the day that TR had been singing of the "3 Blind mice"... (can you believe TR and SJ came home from the church with that song in their repertoire?)... so, today around 8AM the babies had tails...
then... Yes, Latte, there is something missing! NO TAILS!!! (yes, I take them to the vet because I want it done right!)
Jewel doesn't seem too bothered at this point, but a couple of hours ago.... she was not so happy.
Then there is Elvis.... looking rather cool knowing that he will be the most handsome guy around and to maintain this amount of debonair, he must endure a bit of discomfort.
tomorrow they will be 1 week old... and they are so strong and healthy! Good job Latte! Maybe tonight the storms will be less tumultuous and we can BOTH sleep!

1 comment:

Emileigh Latham said...

Awwww, Latte!!!!! Your babies are so sweet.
I also love the names Elvis and Jewel.