Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Today is the day for Latte's last litter of babies!

One day it's just you and me, and then I decide you're just too cute and your babies are such blessings so I will let you have one more litter, my little Latte girl!
This is 2 days earlier and the babies are due today, March 12, 2008.

So let's get a drink of water my little 5 pound momma, and let's bring some joy into the world!

Father, You are the One Who creates all life, and right now, at 6:00PM my little girl has been in labor for 1 1/2hours... Lord let this be easy for her and let these babies be perfect and precious. You already know where they will be finding homes, and I ask that you prepare those hearts right now too for the friends that my little friend will be bringing into the world today. Thank You God for life and for Your mandate to Adam... to name the animals... name them, making them more than decorations... they were "friends" created by YOUR hands. Thank You Father for life in all it's wonderful forms, and be with me and Latte right now! amen

No comments: